The Blue Anchor is an 18th-century grade II listed public house which retains a lot of its original features and charm. Situated on the outskirts of Reigate town centre, it has a large beer garden that has a backdrop of the Reigate Priory Cricket Club and Surrey Hills.
It’s a great place to meander the day away or to meet up with friends after work to relax, enjoy a glass of wine and satisfy your appetite with some of the best traditional, locally sourced, pub food (meet our Chef, Paul Mulvenna-Pegrum).
We pride ourselves, on providing a fresh alternative to other gastro pubs:-
- Friendly Staff
- Great locally sourced and produced food
- Comfortable surroundings
- An enviable beer garden with views of the Surrey Hills
- A great selection of quality wines and locally produced Ales
- An open fire, for those chilly winter evenings
- Real coffee
- Baby changing facilities
- Dog and family friendly until 8pm
- Free parking available locally outside the pub from 6pm (Monday to Saturday) and all day on Sunday
We have the best ‘Pub Garden’ in Reigate! Great for those social events in the summer. We add to the atmosphere with live acoustic sessions and Jazz music throughout the year and during the summer months with a good old fashioned BBQ (weather permitting).
Check out our events page to find out whats on this month.
So, why not join us for your favourite tipple, grab a bit of lunch or supper and relax in our garden!