Welcome to March’s Chef’s Table – A taste of the American deep south!
This month’s event will be held on 30th March and will be open to the local residents of Reigate, the surrounding area and those willing to travel, at their own cost. This month’s theme will be the American Deep South.
The evening starts at 7pm, where you will be served a number of specially prepared dishes by our Head Chef, Paul Mulvenna-Pegrum. The menu of which you will find below. We will ask that at the end of each course that you provide constructive feedback on the menu item and ways of improving the overall menu and experience.
To be selected for the Chefs table, all you need to do is like and share the relevant Blue Anchor, Chefs Table post. Up to 5 pairs of special guests will be invited. Winners will be chosen at random and notified on Facebook/Messenger of their success.
Terms and Conditions
- Entrants must be over 18
- A maximum of 5 people will be chosen at random from the Facebook Promotion.
- Each winner will be able to bring a named guest
- The prize has no monetary value and is nontransferable
- You will be required to prove your identity via a Driver’s License, Passport or Credit Card
- You will need to be available to attend the Blue Anchor on the date of the event from 7pm – 10pm
- Your feedback will be used for the improvement of our menu and service
- By participating you are granting The Blue Anchor to use your name and feedback in future promotions
- This event is not open to staff or family of Akita Investments Limited, Akita Investments 2 Limited, or Harrison & McGreal Limited