Looking to progress your career in the licensing trade? Why not join us?
We are an independent, progressive pub group and are always looking for people to grow our team.
We firmly believe that it is the individuals who run our pubs and bars along with the teams that work within them, that make the difference between an ordinary customer experience and a great one. We are therefore committed to finding the outstanding talent in the industry to work with us.
In return, we offer a competitive salary relevant to experience, 28 days, including Bank Holidays, leave per annum and a training programme tailored to the individual. In addition, you will have the opportunity to grow, and the scope to be able to develop your ideas.
If you’re interested in applying for any position, then please send us an email with a short covering letter and don’t forget to attach your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full & Part Time bar staff are always required at the Blue Anchor, so if you’re interested, please do get in touch.
Deputy Manager/Bar Manager
- Making sure that the everyday tasks are carried out in order for the pub to function properly.
- To make sure all staff working at the pub are supervised to a standard in order for the business to run smoothly.
- To ensure a high standard of cleanliness in all areas of the pub operation.
- To carry out and adhere to all licensing activities/objectives within the business.
- Control all stock following procedures to avoid wastage and spoilage via our EPOS system.
- Must have an excellent knowledge of Stock Taking and Cellar Management.
- To be able to assist in all aspects of the commercial kitchen. (Reigate only)
Sales & Profit
- Help Implementing plans and events to market/advertise the pub in a way to drive profit and turnover.
- Control all cash, banking and stock in the everyday running of the business, following all company procedures and be responsible, investigate and action any shortfalls when on shift.
- Ensure all team members are trained in product knowledge and presentation.
- Ensure all staff know to smile and are able to interact/communicate in a friendly manner with customers.
- To help ensure all staff can deal with customer complaints politely and efficiently.
- The Duty Manager should have a visible and hands-on approach, especially during busy periods in the bar.
- To ensure all aspects of Due Diligence are met to company policy in all areas of the business including Health and Safety Policy, Fire Regulations, Fire Log Books, Inductions, Training / Discipline and service of products.
- Report and record any accidents or incidents in the necessary way through the accident/licensing diary.
- To report to the operations manager any incident that could compromise the premise license.
- Inspire and motivate the team to achieve sales and profit.
- Lead by example.
- Train and develop the team and give praise and recognise good performance.
- Communicate via staff meetings, one to one meetings and training sessions.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Please confirm below:-
- How many years of Management experience do you have?
- Are you located in Reigate RH2?
- Do you have the following licence or certification: Driving Licence?
- Do you have the following licence or certification: Personal Licence?