Looking to progress your career in the licensing trade? Why not join us?
We are an independent, progressive pub group and are currently seeking Part Time Bar Staff to join our growing team.
We firmly believe that it is the individuals who run our pubs and bars along with the teams that work within them, that make the difference between an ordinary customer experience and a great one. We are therefore committed to finding the outstanding talent in the industry to work with us.
In return, we offer a competitive salary relevant to experience, 5 weeks paid holiday per annum and a training programme tailored to the individual. In addition, you will have the opportunity to grow, and the scope to be able to develop your ideas.
The Bar Staff Positions will report to the Bar Manager and duties will include, but not limited to:-
- Delivery of excellent customer service at all times
- Serve, process and present beverages and food orders, quickly and efficiently
- Assist in keeping the bar, front-of-house and toilets clean and tidy, at all times
- Table service during functions when required, food and drink
- Match Days and Functions
- Large element of Weekend Working
This position is part time on an as required basis
Competitive Salary. No accommodation.
If you’re interested in applying for any of Vacancy at the Blue Anchor, then please send us an email with a short covering email and don’t forget to attach your CV to email@example.com